Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snowy Day




The bad weather began on Tuesday. The kids were thrilled to finally have some snow to play in. The boys went to the Sabad's for an exciting day -- they had an awesome time especially snow-boarding and sledding. Katie, Chloe, and Beamer enjoyed playing in the snow, too. Poor Hokie had knee surgery on Monday and is still at the vet recovering. She missed out on all the excitement. Mayson and Isabella watched Cinderella III, opting for the warmth of the inside. I love snowy days -- they take you back to being little. Although it feels like we had lots more snow in MD when I was little than we do now.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh what fun!!! It sure is nice to get a break..and the snow is beautiful!! Looks like you all sure did enjoy the snow!! =]

love, Kelsey

Anonymous said...

It does seem like it snowed a lot more when we were little! I love snow days too... so cozy and fun. I won't lie though... I'm ready for summer!! : )