Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Hunt 2 -- Who Says I Am A Crazy Driver?



Sunday night at the Hunt was a total blast. My competitive spirit kicked in!! Our team of Superheroes was killer! Megan, Mandie, Jessica W., Jessica R., David, Kevin, and Chris were such incredible teens to hang with. I have already been invited back next year!! We came in 2nd with no speeding tickets! It was such an amazing night. I am having fun hearing reports of my crazy driving!

While I chauffeured my group, Mayson and Katie were being chauffeured REALLY! My girls were hanging in a Navigator Limo with their best friends (Becca, Hannah, and Rachel) having an awesome time. I think this goes down as a major memory for them!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You super heroes were awesome! And, it was so much fun having your girls hang out with us for the night.